Like everything u ever post is the most original thing ever?
Very original, havent heard that one before.
Like everything u ever post is the most original thing ever?
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Naw, just could have come with something better.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timmyv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty soon r13 will have his on show.</div></div>
I bet he will have a Che Guevara poster in the background
GO VOLS
So I'm a marxist now too?
We cant help it u support socialism.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Oh now youre starting with the socialism bit too?
Your all for Obama and he is a socialist. So if the shoe fits
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I'm a marxist now too?</div></div>
So what are your thought on Che? You have an opinion on most stuff.
GO VOLS
He's a socialist how? Have a feeling you didnt look at his plans and determine it, just going by what you heard from some on here and the Mccain campaign. Am I a muslim and terrorist too?
Bookmarks